Dogs are naturally pack animals and like company. But I need to ensure that all the dogs will get on well, to ensure every dog is happy. To make sure that the right kind of dogs join our packs we:
- Take your dog on a free introductory walk to see how your dog will get on with the pack.
- We’ll check his / her recall, temperament and general behavior.
- We have a chat to talk through any special requirements that your dog needs.
It might be that your dog would benefit from having a walk on its own, rather than in a pack.
- We use our own leads, poo bags and transport.
- We pick up your dog and drop him home afterwards.
- When it’s been wet and muddy he’ll have a good rub down on return.
- If you need feeding or drop in checks extra, we can arrange those separately.
We operate group walkies between Monday – Friday, between two and three sessions a day. And we squeeze in 1-2-1 walkies around those.
We also offer weekend and evening walks to established customers – but we do ask that you book in well in advance as we don’t always work every weekend.
But if you work different hours from 9am-5pm or have a puppy / older dog who needs special care, contact us to discuss the different arrangements.
Pet Sitting and Home Visits
If you’re on holiday we can also arrange to feed other pets, water your garden and put out your bins. Price on enquiry.